We’re excited to be a part of Buffalo Beer Week 2019! (FB page)
Here is a list of our onsite events:
Friday, 9/13 – Sunday, 9/22
BUFFALO BEER WEEK AT FIVE & 20
- Beer of the Month (Lim Wit) – a portion of the proceeds of our specially priced Beer of the Month will benefit the Habitat for Humanity during the month of September
- New Release – Haulin’ Oats Brown Ale – Haulin’ Oats Brown Ale Fall Seasonal will be available on tap and in bottles for Buffalo Beer Week
Monday, 9/16 – Friday, 9/20
COMPLIMENTARY BEER SAMPLES IN OUR TASTING ROOM
- Complimentary beer sampling in our Tasting Room (limit 6 samples/person), must be 21+, during regular hours of operation
FIVE & 20 “WESTFIELD RIDE” AND “FARM TO GLASS CRUISE”
- A choice between 2 cycling cruises through the scenic farmlands and town of Westfield, NY, starting and ending at our brewery in Westfield. Hang out after your ride and enjoy some beer or wine and food (available for purchase) from our friends at Bird. Free to participate. Estimated start time 5 & 5:30 pm. Rides led by our very own brewing and sales team members. Ride at your own risk, please wear a helmet.
- Our salesman Bob Dahl will be leading a “Westfield Ride” for experienced cyclists, while our head brewer Paul Alessi will lead a “Farm to Glass Cruise” where he will point out all of our neighboring farm land and associated products on a more relaxed tour ride. More information coming soon to our Five & 20 website and Facebook page.
Thursday, 9/19, 5-8 pm
BUFFALO BEER WEEK PINT NIGHT / HAULIN’ OATS OFFICIAL RELEASE PARTY
- The official release of our Fall seasonal, Haulin’ Oats Brown Ale, in bottles. $2 off all draft beers (8 beers on tap, growler fills not included) food by our friends at Bird, and a good chance of live local music paired with special swag giveaways. We will also be offering guided informational tours of the brewery/distillery and the TimberFish project on site.
Here are some more events we are participating in:
Friday, 9/13 – Buffalo Beer Week Opening Gala
Saturday, 9/14 – IPA Fest at Pizza Plant
Tuesday, 9/17 – Craft Beer Symposium at Buffalo Cider Hall
Saturday, 9/21 – Ballpark Brew Bash
Five & 20 Tap Takeovers and additional events TBA
(check for more info on www.fiveand20.com and Five & 20 on Facebook).